Never a dull moment!

Mar 23, 2010

Welcome to my blog spot!

Hello everyone! My name is Diana. I am 19 years of age. I live in Prescott, Az with 5 roomates including one of my best friends. I am single(thank God! lol). I am going to Yavapai College to get my Associates of Business. I dream of one day owning a no kill animal shelter. I currently work at PetSmart as a dog bather and I love my job more than anything. I have two people that I truly call my best friends. I love Ryan and Heather with all my heart. I don't like fighting but when it comes to my friends and family I will kick someones ass. I like to party on occasion. I love being with my friends. I volunteer at the Yavapai Humane Society. I think I'm a pretty chill person. Log in next time to get to know me better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment